§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible for the processing of personal data on this website pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
Flughafenstrasse 52 a | C
22335 Hamburg | Germany
Data Protection Officer: RA Friederike Scholz
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name, address and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions and, if necessary, send requested information material. This data is stored in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 item b DSGVO and is used for contractual or pre-contractual contact. We will delete the data arising in this context within three months, insofar as no contractual relationship should come into being. After a contractual relationship has come into being, data will be deleted after termination of the contractual relationship, insofar as there are no legal storage obligations, e.g. § 147 AO, to the contrary.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
Right of access Art. 15 DSGVO
Right to correction or deletion Art. 16 DSGVO Art. 17 DSGVO
Right to limitation of processing Art. 18 DSGVO
Right of opposition to processing Art. 21 DSGVO
Right to data transferability Art. 20 DSGVO
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Information Security, about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is a balancing of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO):
date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§4Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation is effective for the future processing after the statement of the revocation.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (weighing of interests), you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO (balancing of interests). It is in the interest of the website operator to analyse the use of the website in order to derive entrepreneurial measures if necessary.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html ,and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
§ 6 Google reCAPTCHA
This website uses “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. Provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) in connection with filling out the contact form. With reCAPTCHA it should be checked whether the data entry in the contact form is done by a person or by an automated program. For this reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the web site visitor on the basis different characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time the website visitor stays on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. Visitors to the website are not informed that an analysis is taking place. The website data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO (weighing of interests of the website operator vs. interests of the website visitor). The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting his website offers from abusive automated spying and from SPAM.
Links: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/ and https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/android.html.
§ 7 Google Maps
This page uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing representation of our online offers and at an easy findability of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can find more information on the handling of user data in Google’s data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
I. General Provisions
Privatimus GmbH (Privatimus) seriously cares for protection of personal data and strictly commits to the provisions and regulation of data protection laws in the Federal Republic of Germany. Therefore, Privatimus only collect the technically necessary personal data and will not sell collected data or pass these data to third parties, unless it is necessary to fulfill the obligations of a contract to the respective person.
The responsible legal agency is: Privatimus GmbH, Flughafenstraße 52a, Haus C, 22335 Hamburg, Germany.
The following declaration gives an overview how Privatimus warrants your privacy and data protection and which type of data are collected for which purpose.
A registration for the use of this website by children or not adult persons is forbidden. Privatimus does not collect or save willingly or intended data of persons under the age of 18. Privatimus does not offer any service or product to children or non-adult persons.
We recommend legal guardians to control additionally the online activities of their children for example by childproof safety devices as offered by online services and software manufacturers in order to guarantee a surfing behavior, which is safe for children. Such childproof safety devices can also prevent children from disclosing personal data in the Internet without the consent of the parents.
II. Data Collection and Recording
1. Non-personal data
If a user visits our website, the web servers temporarily protocol each access. The following data may be temporarily recorded and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the computer making the enquiry
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the called file
- Transmitted volume of data
- Report whether the call was successful
- Identification data of the used browser and operating system
- Website from which the access was made
- Name of Internet access provider
These data are processed for enabling the use of the website in form of a connection set-up, the system safety, the technical administration of the network infrastructure and to improve the quality of internet services. Privatimus only evaluate any IP address, in case of attacks to the network infrastructure of Privatimus.
Privatimus websites may use so-called cookies in several occasions. This will make the website more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small files or recording tools, websites frequently store on the computer of a user, in order to identify the user as a customer and to store preferences as well as technical information. With the help of cookies, the website is able to store the displayed user name and to recognize whether the user before had already visited the website for example. Cookies can in addition contain information to help making the design more entertaining at the next visits. Cookies may contain information about the browser software used for the Internet access, operating system and/or the domain name of Internet service provider. Privatimus will not use any cookies for storing personal data, such as e.g. the name of the user or for collecting information from the computer of the user, which was not originally sent in a cookie. The majority of the cookies used by Privatimus are so-called “session cookies”. They are deleted automatically after the end of the visit to our website. Cookies do not cause any damages on computers and do not contain any viruses.
Use of Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking). (source: datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de)
2. Personal Data
Personal data include individual details about personal or factual circumstances concerning the person of the user of the website.
On this website information, products and services may be requested and marketing or support documents subscribed. On the websites, the user can be requested to provide the following personal data: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, eventually also user codes, settlement and transaction data, credit card data and preferred contact address.
In order to personalize our websites, services and the communication and to improve products and services, we also request, under certain circumstances, personal or professional interests, demographic data and information to experiences with products or services. Such additional information is provided voluntarily.
Personal data will not be processed apart from the afore-mentioned cases, unless the user explicitly approves more detailed processing.
3. Possible Limitation of Website Service
If the user decides not to provide requested personal data, it is eventually not possible to take part in certain activities on this website and this can limit the scope of the services. For simple visiting and displaying the website, Privatimus does not need, save record or collect any personal data.
III. Data Processing
1. Use of Personal Data
Die Privatimus GmbH will not sent, sell, lend or somehow else give away any personal data of the user, without expressive prior written consent. All use of personal data is solely for the stated purposes and in the scope, which is necessary for achieving these purposes. The user can revoke the consent to the storage of personal data, the e-mail address and their use at any time.
2. Consent to Further Use
The use of certain services on the website, like newsletter-registration or restricted user areas, requires a prior registration and more detailed processing of personal data, for example, a longer term of storage of e-mail addresses, user codes and passwords. Such data will solely be used in case they are sent to Privatimus and consent for their use was given in advance.
Privatimus use the so-called „Double Opt-In-Process“ for the dispatch of the newsletter. That means, that we will only send the newsletter to the user, when the user via an e-mail, sent by Privatimus and a link contained therein additionally confirms the order of the newsletter. At this way it is ensured, that only the user of the stated e-mail address can subscribe to the newsletter service. Such a confirmation must be made in short time, because otherwise the subscription and e-mail address will be deleted in our database automatically. Until a confirmation of the user, the newsletter service process will not accept any further registrations under an e-mail address, which has already been entered before.
A registered newsletter can be terminated at any time. Therefore an e-mail to Privatimus: email@example.com or a link at the end of the newsletter provides that.
In case information materials are ordered, we only use the address data entered hereby for processing the order. These data will not be forwarded to third parties.
Privatimus may collect and temporarily store personal data, send to Privatimus voluntarily by the user via e-mail, when a user contacts Privatimus. A link may be offered on the website, which enables an online visitor to contact Privatimus with a contact form or just by e-mail. The personal data contained in such a contact form or such an e-mail, will be exclusively used to reply to requested questions. The majority of e-mail messages are in fact deleted immediately after they have been answered; in some cases, however printouts or data of certain e-mail messages can be stored for security reasons. Such printouts or data will also be stored at a safe location and information from such messages will not be used for marketing purposes.
3. Personal Data Protection
Privatimus will protect personal data of any user against unauthorized access, deletion, use or publication. Privatimus will assure that the server, which stores personal data, is in a save and controlled area to prevent data from physical access, deletion, use destroying or publication.
4. Forwarding of Data
Insofar as Privatimus is obliged by law or by a court order, Privatimus will only forward user data to official institutions and authorities who are legally entitled to receive the respective information.
5. Links to Third Parties’ Websites
6. Right to Information and Contact Details
The users is entitled to a right to information with regard to the personal data stored about him or her and further a right to correction of incorrect data, as well as blocking and deletion.
If you wish to receive information about your personal data or wish their correction or deletion or if you have further questions about the use of your personal data, please contact:
Flughafenstraße 52a, Haus C, 22335 Hamburg
Telefon: +49 (0) 40 5272 1221 – 0
Telefax: +49 (0) 40 5272 1221 – 9
In case you wish to contact us via e-mail Privatimus would like to point out, that the contents of non-encrypted e-mails could be read easily by third. Therefore, we recommend sending confidential information encrypted or by postal services.
7. Option to Revoke the Consent of Data Use
Diese Website benutzt Google Analytics, einen Webanalysedienst der Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics verwendet sog. „Cookies“, Textdateien, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung der Website durch Sie ermöglichen. Die durch den Cookie erzeugten Informationen über Ihre Benutzung dieser Website werden in der Regel an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert. Im Falle der Aktivierung der IP-Anonymisierung auf dieser Website, wird Ihre IP-Adresse von Google jedoch innerhalb von Mitgliedstaaten der Europäischen Union oder in anderen Vertragsstaaten des Abkommens über den Europäischen Wirtschaftsraum zuvor gekürzt. Nur in Ausnahmefällen wird die volle IP-Adresse an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gekürzt. Im Auftrag des Betreibers dieser Website wird Google diese Informationen benutzen, um Ihre Nutzung der Website auszuwerten, um Reports über die Websiteaktivitäten zusammenzustellen und um weitere mit der Websitenutzung und der Internetnutzung verbundene Dienstleistungen gegenüber dem Websitebetreiber zu erbringen. Die im Rahmen von Google Analytics von Ihrem Browser übermittelte IP-Adresse wird nicht mit anderen Daten von Google zusammengeführt. Sie können die Speicherung der Cookies durch eine entsprechende Einstellung Ihrer Browser-Software verhindern; wir weisen Sie jedoch darauf hin, dass Sie in diesem Fall gegebenenfalls nicht sämtliche Funktionen dieser Website vollumfänglich werden nutzen können. Sie können darüber hinaus die Erfassung der durch das Cookie erzeugten und auf Ihre Nutzung der Website bezogenen Daten (inkl. Ihrer IP-Adresse) an Google sowie die Verarbeitung dieser Daten durch Google verhindern, indem sie das unter dem folgenden Link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) verfügbare Browser-Plugin herunterladen und installieren.
Sie können die Erfassung durch Google Analytics verhindern, indem Sie auf folgenden Link klicken. Es wird ein Opt-Out-Cookie gesetzt, der die zukünftige Erfassung Ihrer Daten beim Besuch dieser Website verhindert:
Nähere Informationen zu Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutz finden Sie unter http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html bzw. unter https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/. Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass auf dieser Website Google Analytics um den Code „gat._anonymizeIp();“ erweitert wurde, um eine anonymisierte Erfassung von IP-Adressen (sog. IP-Masking) zu gewährleisten.